Australia Day Celebrations at Enmore Park
Saturday 26 January 2013, 3pm-9pm
Come along and share a picnic at Marrickville Council's Australia Day celebrations on Saturday 26 January 2013 at Enmore Park.
This annual outdoor festival features free live entertainment, international food stalls, plenty of kids' rides and activities, a circus playground, jumping castles, face painting, drum workshops and a citizenship ceremony, and concludes with a spectacular fireworks display.
Timetable – main stage
- 3.00pm – Citizenship Ceremony and Announcement of the Citizen, Senior Citizen and Young Citizen of the Year
- 4.30pm – The Ukes of Today
- 5.05pm – Chris Gudu
- 5.55pm – Jack Carty
- 6.55pm – Jellybean Jam
- 7.55pm – Righteous Voodoo
- 8.45pm – Fireworks Finale!
Please note that all scheduled performance times and artists are subject to change.
Timetable – amusement and activities
- 4.30pm-5.30pm – Earthbeats Children's Music – Drumming Workshop
- 4.30pm-5.30pm – Australian Wildlife Displays – Native Animal Show
- 4.30pm-7.30pm – Murphy's Puppets – Roving Characters
- 4.30pm-7.30pm – The Red Devils Football Club – Kick to Kick
- 4.30pm-7.30pm – Sydney Dance & Cheer – Cheerleading Workshop
- 4.30pm-8pm – Jumping Castle
- 4.30pm-8pm – Giant Slide
- 4.30pm-8pm – Obstacle Course
- 4.30pm-8pm – The Circus Playground – Circus Workshop
- 4.30pm-8pm – StoneVilla – Craft Activities
- 4.30pm-8.30pm – Face Painting
- 5.30pm-6.30pm – Australian Wildlife Displays - Native Animal Show
- 6pm-7pm – Earthbeats Drumming Workshop
- 6.30pm-7.30pm – Australian Wildlife Displays - Native Animal Show
- 7.45pm-8.45pm – Aerialize: Sydney Aerial Thaetre - Fire Twirling
- 8.45pm – Fireworks Finale