Non-profit community organisations and services are invited to apply for funding for projects that meet the social needs of residents in the Marrickville Local Government Area.
There are two separate funding sources available, Marrickville Council's Community Grants Program and the ClubGRANTS scheme. Organisations are encouraged to apply for both grants schemes.
The 2013 round of grants opens on Wednesday 1 May 2013.
Council's Community Grants Program
Marrickville Council's Community Grants Program aims to provide financial support to non-profit, community-based organisations for new projects that benefit residents of the Marrickville Local Government Area.
The maximum amount available for individual projects is $5,000.
- Click here to apply online (from 9am Wednesday 1 May 2013)
Information on the Marrickville area and on past projects funded by this program is available below:
- Marrickville Portrait - Population Statistics (2006 Data) (PDF)
- List of projects funded in 2007 (PDF)
- List of projects funded in 2008 (PDF)
- List of projects funded in 2009 (PDF)
- List of projects funded in 2010 (PDF)
- List of projects funded in 2011 (PDF)
- List of projects funded in 2012 (PDF)
ClubGRANTS aims to improve the living standards of low income and disadvantaged people and is designed to ensure that larger registered clubs in NSW contribute to:
- the provision of front-line services to their local communities, and;
- the welfare and broader social fabric of the local community.
The maximum amount available for individual projects is $25,000.
- For amounts over $1,000: Click here to apply online
- For amounts under $1,000: Click here to apply online
Need to acquit for a 2012 Council Community Grant?
If your project funded in 2012 is completed, please complete the Evaluation Report online.
If you wish to apply for 2013 Community Grant funding but your project is not fully completed, you can complete an Interim Evaluation Report.