Fees and Charges for Council Services
Marrickville Council adopted its current fees and charges on the Council meeting of 19 June 2012. Please download a copy of the full fees and charges document below:
Fees and Charges 2012-2013
(1MB, PDF file)
Concessions on Fees and Charges
If you are a Marrickville resident and in receipt of a pensioner concession card (PCC) or Commonwealth low income health care card (HCC), please ask about discounts on:
- Property enquiry fees;
- Freedom of information applications;
- Customised information research and reports;
- Community halls and meeting room hire;
- Entrance to the Enmore and Petersham swimming pools and certain classes;
- Programs and classes at the Debbie and Abbey Borgia Recreation Centre;
- Use of the Chrissie Cotter Gallery;
- Photocopying at Council's libraries;
- Purchasing certain History Services products;
- Development application and related fees (principal place of residence only);
- Construction certificate (principal place of residence only);
- Animal lifetime registration;
- Replacement of garbage, recycling and green waste bins;
- Resident and visitor parking permits.
In addition, Council provides fee subsidies in its children's services for holders of PCCs and HCCs, as well as providing a range of price discounts for not for profit organizations using community halls and meeting rooms or having stalls at festivals and other events.
Please ask one of our Customer Service Officers for more information.