The Independent Local Government Review Panel appointed by the NSW government has recommended sweeping changes to local government, including council amalgamations.
Marrickville Council seeks our community's views on this important issue.
Click here to read the Panel's report and find further information. Have your say by Friday 14 June 2013.
- Draft Community Strategic Plan 2023 and the Delivery Program, Operational Plan and Budget
- Have your say on the Local Government Review Panel recommendations
- Proposed Local Area Traffic Management for the May Lane, St Peters area
- Jack Shanahan Reserve upgrade
- Marrickville Railway Station upgrade
- Eastern Channel North subcatchment planning
- Towards Zero Waste