Public Art Strategy
The Marrickville Public Art Strategy, People, Place + Art, is a distinctive collection of temporary and permanent public artworks in public places that illuminate, celebrate and contribute to Marrickville's unique culture. The strategy was developed after extensive consultation and research and highlights Marrickville's eclectic mix of urban spaces, both natural and the built environment. The strategy also acknowledges the value of each neighbourhood's particular social character, with its specific social history, local identity, image and spirit.
- People, Place + Art (1MB, PDF)
- Place markers (944KB, PDF)
- Communication markers (950KB, PDF)
- Identity markers (1.6MB, PDF)
- Creativity markers (1MB, PDF)
- Community markers (1MB, PDF)