Housing and development forms

Housing and development forms
You are here:


Housing and development forms

Important notice: Changes to lodgement requirements for Private Certifiers

As part of Council's commitment to innovative and environmentally sustainable services, lodgement requirements are changing for applications submitted by Private Certifiers.

From Monday 1 June 2015, Council will no longer accept paper applications for Private Construction Certificates, Private Complying Development Certificates or Private Occupation Certificates. All applications must be lodged on USB, without any hard copy supporting documentation.

Please note that the forms are updated regularly. If you have previously downloaded a form, compare the date on the bottom left-hand side of the last page with the document on the website.

Visit our general forms page if you're looking for non-housing or development related forms.

Visit this page for a full listing of Council's fees and charges


Archives and Council Records

Asbestos removal

Building-related applications

Conveyancing certificate

Obtaining advice before lodging a development application

Application form

Please use this Application Form for the following:

  • Development Application
  • S96 Modifications
  • Combined Development Application and Construction Certificate
  • Construction Certificate
  • Complying Development Certificate
  • S82 Review Requests
  • S95A Extend a Development Consent
  • Activity Applications

Attachments for application form


Cost summary report

Guideline to biodiversity protection

Minor works application 

Payments and refunds

Political donations and gifts

Social impact assessment

Subdivision certificate

Submission on Applications

Waste management plan

Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD) Reference Guideline

Withdraw a development application